Every Saturday – 10am to 2pm
May thru October
Every Sunday – 10am to 2pm
Jun thru November
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) has become a popular way for consumers to buy local, seasonal food directly from a farmer.
Farm to Table
We love our local restaurants! See a list of local restaurants preparing fresh meals with our produce.
And if you are a restaurant owner or chef, contact us to see how we can partner.
Check out what we have available and what will be ready soon! Or sign up to receive updates by email.
We take our commitment to sustainable and organic practices seriously.
Why Become a CSA Member?
- You are helping to support a local farmer and the local economy.
- You will try new vegetables you might not have picked at the store.
- You get to visit us at the farm, meet who is providing your food.
- Your food is as fresh you can get, usually picked hours before you get it.
- You can taste the difference.
Recipes & News
Pumpkin Soup 1 pumpkin2 cup heavy...read more
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit...read more
Pickled Beets Quick and easy pickled beets 2 lbs fresh small whole beets1 cup apple cider vinegar (do not use flavored vinegar!)1 cup water1 1/2 cup sugar1 med sweet onion, quartered and thinly sliced Cooking the beetsClean beets, cut off leaves and stems. Place in...read more